WordPress Theme Design and Customization
Are you tired of using a generic WordPress Theme that does nothing to distinguish your website from all the other websites using the same theme? If you answered yes, then our custom WordPress theme design service can help your business to stand out from the crowd!
Our mission is to create a beautiful and functional WordPress website that perfectly complements your brand & style, while helping your visitors find what they want quickly and easily. Created for more than just being “pretty,” our custom WordPress websites are strategically designed to help you accomplish your business goals.
As custom WordPress theme designers, we are knee deep in WordPress design and development on a daily basis. We understand what it takes to design a professional WordPress theme and how that theme can set your business apart and help increase your conversion rate and return on investment.
If you need your WordPress driven web site to look better, perform better or search better, we’re the team! We truly understand WordPress and have the design, development and project management team to deliver what you’re looking for.
Although WordPress was originally created for blogging, it is now also widely used as a content management system for many small to medium sized websites as well. WordPress allows you to manage many aspects of your website, from Blogging, Content Management, E-commerce, Lead Generation, Mailing List Management and many other tasks to help grow your business.
We recommend the WordPress CMS platform for all small to medium sized websites. So if you would like to us to create a website that is from one page to a few hundred pages then we think WordPress is the wisest choice for you.
Some Interesting WordPress Statistics:
- WordPress currently powers 29.7% of the world’s websites.
- Did you know that some of the world’s top brands are powered by WordPress? Companies such as CNN, eBay, UPS, Forbes, NASA, Sony, Reuters, Mashable, etc. all use WordPress.
- Approximately 76 million websites have been built using WordPress.
- WordPress is the most widely used CMS platform…chosen more than 10 times more often than Drupal or Joomla…the two next highest CMS platforms.
- As the year of 2012 came to a close, estimates show that roughly 30-35 percent of all new websites were built using WordPress.
- In 2012 of the top 1 Million websites in the entire world WordPress was the chosen platform for 18.9% of them.
- There are over 19,000 plugins freely available in the WordPress Plugin Directory at wordpress.org.
- WordPress plugins have been downloaded more than 285,000,000 times.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not responsible for data loss due to and including, but not limited to viruses, malware, spyware, hardware failure, data corruption, etc.