Computer Hardware Upgrades and Installation
Sadly, in the “disposable society” in which we live, many people discard their computers all to early! When what they really need is a simple computer hardware upgrade to regain the performance they once had.
Upgrading or adding to your existing computer hardware in not only environmentally friendly, but could also save you hundreds of dollars!
With this in mind, don’t you think you owe it to yourself to investigate all options?
Whether installing a new hard drive, computer memory, graphics card, power supply or cooling system fans…we are the experts!
From start to finish we will work with you to ensure your computer is operating at maximum performance.
We will install and or upgrade your computer hardware without worry of damaging your current hardware.
Here are just some of the computer hardware upgrades / installations we at Toledo Computer Repair do:
- Memory (RAM) Installation
- Hard Drive Installation / Replacement
- Wired / Wireless Network Cards
- Graphics (Video) Cards
- Power Supplies
- Cooling Fans
- Motherboards / Mainboards
Optical Drives such as:
- CD Drives / Burners
- DVD-CD Drives / Burners
- Blu-Ray Drives / Burners
What is exactly is included in upgrading or installing new computer hardware?
- We examine your computer to identify exactly what hardware upgrades you need.
- We identify Which specific hardware Will best suit Your Needs.
- We find the hardware that offers the best ROI (Bang for the Buck).
- We install the hardware in a timely manner, and insure it is working as specified.
We use parts from well known and respected manufacturers such as:
So whether you need a new hard drive to save those valuable family photos, or you need a better video card to show off a Powerpoint presentation, be sure to give us a call…before purchasing a part that is not suitable for your needs.
Computer Hardware Books
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not responsible for data loss due to and including, but not limited to viruses, malware, spyware, hardware failure, data corruption, etc.